Wi-Fi health effects on the human body are commonly dismissed because we love the convenience. Wi-Fi radiation dangers are ignored. After all, we can walk around our house with our laptop and not lose connection. No messy, inconvenient cords. We can keep up with emails and conduct our work at coffee shops, airports, hotels, even hospitals. Who wants to give up this kind of convenience?
And yet, have we stopped to think about the fact that there was no safety testing conducted before it went into effect? Wi-Fi has invaded our atmosphere, without having to undergo any test or safety checks whatsoever.
Since it’s so recent, there hasn’t been time to conduct studies on the long-term effects of RF radiation from Wi-Fi on our bodies. However, at this point, thousands of studies have been done on the effects of microwave radiation from both cell phones and cell towers which is very similar to that coming from Wi-Fi, so much can be learned from looking at the literature on those subjects.
Here are some of the most common symptoms people report when exposed to microwave radiation from cell phones and towers:
- Chronic headaches
- Memory problems
- Depression, Anxiety
- Sleep Disturbances
Correlations are being made to a wide variety of diseases, such as:
- High Blood Pressure
Wi-Fi dangers lurk at the cellular level in our bodies.
Our cells respond to RF radiation as a foreign invader. The cell membrane around these cells becomes impermeable 7. This means nutrients can’t get inside—and toxins and cancer-causing free radicals can’t get out. This damages the mitochondria, which causes the cells to lose their ability to function. The DNA is damaged. The cells eventually die—which damages the tissues, which in turn damages organs. All this leads to disease and in particular, the formulation of tumors. Yikes!
How can we ignore something that so radically impacts our bodies?
Just because there are no studies on long-term Wi-Fi health effects on the human body doesn’t mean it isn’t a potentially dangerous carcinogen. Remember tobacco. Remember asbestos. Remember x-rays. Do we want to wait 20 years to find out how dangerous Wi-Fi is to our health? Be smart. Look into protecting yourself against Wi-Fi dangers as best you can.
1. Lai, Henry. Biological Effects of Radiofrequency electromagnetic fields. Encyclopedia of Biomaterials and Biomedical Engineering. G.L. Gowlin and G. Wnek: Taylor and Francis Books, 2005.
2. Persson, Salford, Brun. Blood-brain barrier permeability in rats exposed to electromagnetic fields used in wireless communication; Wireless Networks, Vol 3, Issue 6, Dec. 1997; pg 455-461.
3. BioInitiative Report, 2012.
4. Mariea, Tamara and Carlo, George. Wireless Radiation in the Etiology and Treatment of Autism: Clinical Observations and Mechanisms; Journal of the Australian College of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine, August 2007.
5. Havas, Magda. Analysis of Health and Environmental Effects of Proposed San Francisco Earthlink Wi-Fi Network. May 31, 2007.
6. Vasil, Adria. “Wi-Fi’s Electric Shock.” NOW Magazine. 9 – 15 Mar. 2006.
7. Lipton, Bruce, PhD. “The Biology of Belief.” Mountain of Love/Elite Books, Santa Rosa, CA. 2005. P. 83